|   All Languages   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Anglicko-slovenský slovník

Online Dictionary Slovak-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÁáČč...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|New Website|About|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Slowakisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

Slovak-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Slovak and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
Parents to Bohuš 2 / Letter 7  
by renbyska (SK), 2017-04-30, 18:23  like dislike  Spam?  
„Dear Bohouš.
We are waiting for some news from you impatiently. Are you alright? We know very well that there is some disease at your place, mainly typhus and that´s why we are so anxious  about you not writing to us. Frantik wrote to us that you had written to him that you had not received any money by then. We suppose however that you have it now; I wanted to send you a telegram and to pay for the answer as well but it was not accepted; I  send you a couple of cards, too so that you could write to us more often when it takes 2 months for the letter to ***“ (illegible, maybe to come?) „Last week there was a military enrollment here, Jenik D*** (?) has been also conscripted, he will join the army on the 15th of April.  J*** (?) will be considered for the draft on May 12, he will be certainly conscripted. The harvest will be bad, there are just few people in the fields. Be patient, Bohouš, everything can be endured after all, including this because I think it can´t take long and we will see each other again, may only God keep you in good health, just be careful so that you don´t catch any infection. I know everything is expensive so if you need money, let us know, I will send you some money again anyway because it would  take long for you to write back.“
Change of handwriting
„Dearest Bohuš, we are worried about you very much because we haven´t got any letter from you since January (?) 31, may only God give you good health. Pavlasu (?) has been also conscripted, he is not in Hora anymore. We send you warm kisses and regards. May God bless you with health.
Your sincere parents“
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Slovak-English online dictionary (Anglicko-slovenský slovník) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement