|   All Languages   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Anglicko-slovenský slovník

Online Dictionary Slovak-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÁáČč...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|New Website|About|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Slowakisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

Slovak-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Slovak and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
Parents to Bohuš 3  
by renbyska (SK), Last modified: 2017-04-26, 15:08  like dislike  Spam?  
„May 5, 1915
Dear Bohuš!
We received your pleasing card but you can´t imagine our despair that even with the best will in the world we are no able to help you; we sent you altogether 100 Crowns in three transfers and you can´t even think of it being to no avail if you don´t get them because I am an experienced person and I know all the the evil and being without money.
We are all in good health, we are just worried that maybe you are ill and that you can´t improve your situation.“ (in my opinion ´přilepšit si´ here meaning that Bohouš can´t get some extra money and thus financially improve his situation) „Would to God that it was over at last, hopefully God grant it that this time will come and then the joy of our reunion will be unutterable.
May God take care of you and keep you in good health.
Your sincere ***  ***“
It´s very difficult to read the name clearly, I spent several hours trying to detect it , and it looks like „Parnovič“ ???
And I really can´t tell who he was to Bohouš from the word before the name: from what I understood by now, it can´t be father („otec“) although the spelling with a little bit of imagination may resemble it, nevertheless I am confused by the mark above the first letter. Anyway, the writer is definitely a male person.

As to the 4th letter, it´s too blurred, I am sorry, I can´t read it.
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Slovak-English online dictionary (Anglicko-slovenský slovník) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement