All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   PT   NL   HU   FI   LA   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   BS   |   SK   FR   HU   IS   NL   PL   ES   SQ   RU   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   PT   DA   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Anglicko-slovenský slovník

Online Dictionary Slovak-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÁáČč...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Slowakisch
 My father says it different than the online tra... »
« byt vs. apartmán    

Slovak-English Translation of
Postcard Translation

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Postcard Translation  
by Luxord, 2016-05-09, 05:16  like dislike  Spam?  72.77.57....
My friend recently found a postcard written by her great-grandmother from when she was 8. I have included a link to the picture below so if anyone could translate it I would appreciate it!
http://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13139227_2616122375273...
Answer:
Postcard translation  #842867
by renbyska (SK), Last modified: 2016-05-10, 09:55  like dislike  Spam?  
Here is some try, hopefully it will help. Anyway, I found it nice to come across the trace of Slovak roots abroad.
Dear family!
(insciption above:) This is our church and you can see some houses and a new school behind it.
Before I´ll put down a few words for you, let mi wish you from the bottom of my heart a lot of health and happiness, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We are quite well-off. It is really cold here. And how are YOU? Are you in good health? We are. (note: "pokuse" perhaps - one at a time or individually)
Once again, I´m sending you my best greetings and good health wishes. Mária.
Answer:
[SPAM] #849193
by beckyjburkm (UN), 2016-07-18, 11:32  like dislike  

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2021 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Slovak-English online dictionary (Anglicko-slovenský slovník) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement